How much does it cost to live in Elm Brook Village Cooperative?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- After purchasing your home, each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance and the community's mortgage payments.
- The current lot fee is $260 per month and includes water and septic, park maintenance and trash collection.
- The second charge is a one-time membership fee of $588. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent.
- The resident-homeowners of Elm Brook Village Cooperative vote on all budget related decisions, including the rent.
- The Cooperative charges a non-refundable application fee of $120 per household. Find an application here.